Happy 1st birthday baby girl! A year has already passed since you entered this great big amazing world! I'm starting this blog as a way to document each and every moment of your life as the years pass by and capture all of the wonderful memories we share together. Love you tons! Mama
Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Keith and Auntie Christina came to your birthday weekend celebration! We had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ((your favorite!) party at the house and the next day we all went to the National Zoo in Washington D.C.!
You were so excited to see the house decorated like Mickey's Clubhouse when you woke up that morning! Grandma and I decorated it!

You tasted the cupcake, but wasn't a huge fan of it.
 |
| Hmmmm... I don't know... |
 |
| Ok, maybe I'll eat a little of it... |
 |
| Minnie Mouse!!! |
 |
| What is this??? |
Zoo fun!!! The next day we all went to the National Zoo! And Uncle Keith got you a huge panda!