Snow hits DC! Winter is here!
It's official... Winter has hit DC! So we have taken advantage of its fun!! Snowmen building and sledding! Let the fun begin!
Milestones: You are talking a ton! Some of the funniest phrases are coming out. You told Daddy yesterday that you need some more dresses because yours are broken. You are saying that certain things that you like are your "favorite color." This morning you just told me that Blippi (your favorite Youtube series) is your favorite color. And lastly, when the IPAD died (was out of battery) you said, "Mommy I have an idea. Maybe it needs gas!" Which was pretty brilliant :) So I plugged it into the wall :)
Milestones: You are talking a ton! Some of the funniest phrases are coming out. You told Daddy yesterday that you need some more dresses because yours are broken. You are saying that certain things that you like are your "favorite color." This morning you just told me that Blippi (your favorite Youtube series) is your favorite color. And lastly, when the IPAD died (was out of battery) you said, "Mommy I have an idea. Maybe it needs gas!" Which was pretty brilliant :) So I plugged it into the wall :)
Warming up at Panera by the fire :) And some lemon slices...