Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!
Covid.... still here :) hahahahaha! So to recap - our 14 days stay at home order in March has now turned into an almost full year ordeal. Sigh... but we are happy and healthy so we can't complain! Our holidays were much different this year consisting of us Facetiming with family and friends and staying here at home. No trips back east. Booooo! We did have a lovely picnic with Robyn and Jay at a park on Thanksgiving and a 3 hour gift opening and eating dinner over Facetime hangout with Grandma and Grandpa on Christmas! With vaccines right around the corner, we are hoping that 2021 is a much better and brighter year.
Preschool Turkey Day party ready!
Miss Sam's turkey trot in the park.
Your friend Kalani.
Time to decorate for Christmas!
Oh and thanks to neighbor Gaby for the Merida outfit!
Ready to decorate outside lights - of course heels are the choice outfit :)
A nice December day.
Christmas party with friends and first famous Wisley
Christmas wreath!
Martha Stewart in the making...
Christmas card time!
OMG - FUDGE!!!!! Can anything taste better than
Grandma's chocolate fudge recipe?
Oats for the reindeer! It's Christmas Eve!
Santa gets more than just cookies....
Look who I caught on camera!!!
Reindeer hoof prints and Santa made a mess!!! Christmas magic everywhere!!!
Ahhhhh Barbie Dreamhouse!!!
Gepetto LOVES his new Christmas camper scratcher!
Taking your new dogs for a walk.
FINALLY - You get the ride on car you've been
begging for all year :)
Blue crayon highlights from your stocking! Thank goodness
they wash out with the next wash.
New Years Eve! After a dance party in the walk in closet (because
we have a radio in there :) we rang in the New Year to hours
in front of the TV watching the ball drop in a very empty NYC.
Can't complain - I got a purrr - fect New Years Eve kiss
from the love of my life.... Gepetto :) And of course you and Dreamy :)
Raise a glass to freedom - the world has turned upside down!
I had to quote Hamilton which I'm embarrassed to say
I have watched one to many times due to this Covid era :) But,
we made it out of 2020 and into 2021! So that is something to celebrate!
Before closing out yet another book, I have to include some quotes
that you have said that I don't wanna forget.
"Mommy - my heart is in your heart."
"I love you just the way you are, the way you are."
So my little romantic - my heart is in your heart too :)



